perjantai 10. lokakuuta 2014

OPI Haul

Hi my lovely readers!

Recently I bought some beautiful OPI nail polishes from a cosmetologist trade show. Here are the polishes, please request a review if you'd like to know what I think of any of these polishes! :)


This polish is from the Nordic collection and it's called "My dogsled is a hybrid". It's a pretty minty color with a bit more blue in it.


This pretty purple called "Do you have this color in Stock-holm?" is also from the Nordic collection, and I just love it. I already used it and it was perfect with two coats. 


Next up is "Life gave me lemons" from the OPI Neons collection. This is such a cute citrus color, will be perfect for spring and summer.


Also from the Neons collection,  we have this radiant purple (ehh, not really showing up in this picture) named "Push & Pur-pull".


This magical duochrome is the oh-so-popular "Green on the runway" from the Coca Cola -collection. This color is inspired by Sprite, which happens to be my favorite soda.


Last but not least we have "Coca Cola red". What can I say, this goes perfectly with a bottle of coke!


Here are all the beauties with flash :) Ahh I just love them! <3
xoxo Pauliina

Ei kommentteja: